Wednesday 26 April 2017

Personal diary



  • meeting deadlines; (weekly diary of progress to schedule)
  • quality management; (meeting to discuss the production quality and fitness for purpose of each of the idents - what will be discussed/renegotiated with client before production starts)


  • Teamworking; (weekly team log of contributions and management of the production)

  • Week 1

    My group have started to compile ideas into the possible themes we could be basing our idents on. Some of the themes i thought about including was community , cohesion and even the seasonal theme. 
    meeting deadlines;
    The deadline was to make sure we had chosen idea ready to be shown to client, which was done successfully on the 19th of April.

    quality management;

    I made sure that the idents that were out forward suited the breif along with my other teame  


    Week 2 

    me and my group have received some advice mr barton, after showing us some examples of past students work. After being shown these examples i began to rethink the theme of the idents. I decided to focus on the theme of "things coming to life" this idea is movement based, with using stop motion.
    We have just handed and pitched our production plan to the client. in this plan I was responsible for coming up with the designs. In the the designs I included different font variations. 



    Week 3

    After meeting with the client I have decided that I will need to map out my idea via a storyboard. As a group we pitched our final idea to our client, Mr David Pearson, where we discussed our initial idea, theme, budget, potential problems and solutions and more. We had 5 minutes to present the pitch.  In my opinion i felt we could of done a bit better in the interview, this is to do with the confidence behind delivering our idea.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment